Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Fixed!

Okay, everyone.....feel sorry for me. 


I had an awful day yesterday.  I should have known something was up when I wasn't allowed to have any food for a very, very long time!

We went for a little drive and then she left me there!  This is what happened.  I wasn't drunk, I swear, it.  I don't think there's a tattoo anywhere.


Seriously, though, here's my surgery scar. 


There's two places on my neck where the fur is shaved, also on my leg (where the IV was) and almost my entire underneath parts!  Chilly!



I guess I was pretty groggy when I came home yesterday afternoon.  I had a good sleep; I feel pretty much back to normal today.  Really, I do.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, poor dear. Love to you on Valentines Day. That will make it all better.

    ReplyDelete