Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Morning Routine

And by 'morning' I mean about 4:30 a.m.

I have found that if I run into mom's bedroom, across her bed and up onto the bureau to look out the window for a little while...then, abruptly jump down onto the bed (usually hitting one of her body parts), run out of the room....and repeat this a few times.....well heck, she gets up all ready to play with me.  Well, that last part, eh, maybe not so much.  She gets up.

What has happened the last couple mornings is that she puts my red harness on me and I get to go outside!


The grass is wet this morning.  I like wet grass and mud.  That's an added-extra 'cuz when I do come back in, she blow dries me - and I just love that.

One of the things I like to do outside is run up this tree.  I wait until mom is watching - she's afraid I'm going to get all the way into the leafy part and get my leash wound around a limb...on and on she goes about it...natter, natter, natter....but I just go this high and jump down. 


 Later, I sat in the catnip for a while, surveying my property.

 
and I just chased a cat out of the yard (darn tether only lets me go so far!).  



No comments:

Post a Comment