Thursday, September 15, 2011

Original 'Meet Freddie'

We're (okay, I need some help here) moving the blog posts about ME from mom's Still Life With Birder blog to this one - well, copying.  She just can't remove my cuteness from her boring Nature & Birding blog....

So, meet ME.  This is what my new mom wrote the day after she rescued me:

My life shifted a bit yesterday afternoon...a shift in the form of a tiny black & white kitten....


maybe three weeks old at best....


Cousin Larry came over to my place saying there was a little kitten in his back yard.


Its mother is a feral cat who has been living under Larry's deck.


His dogs would kill this little thing once they spotted it.


So, I picked it up and brought it home.


Meet Freddie!


I have a feeling there will be regular kitten updates in the future - possibly Fridays With Freddie.


No comments:

Post a Comment