Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm an RVing Kitty!

Do you have the television commercial about 'Go RVing!" where you live?  My mom packed us up; I got stashed in my carrier - and off we went....RVing! 


I was a little scared at first, but I trust my mom.  She kept telling me I was a good little cat and pretty soon I was all relaxed, played with my toys a bit and then, er, I had a nap. 

We stopped every hour or so.  I ran around, stretched my legs, visited the litter box, drank some water and ate a bit.


Here I am sitting on the dash, playing with my leash...this is a toy, right?


Then some big birds flew by - I'm becoming a birder, as well. 


Yep, I enjoyed our little trip.  We stayed overnight at a campground in Regina.  Next day we drove around the city doing some shopping and errands - that is, I had to stay in my carrier by myself in the van too much but it was worth it cuz one place she bought me this:


Sneak, sneak, sneak.  I can play in this tunnel for hours!


Happy Caturday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment